Hosting a virtual Friendship group sounds great… but how does it work on a practical level?
Today we’ll explore:
– Sharing video and audio through a Zoom call
– Sending resources to your Friends ahead of time via email
– Finding specific activities from TOGETHER studies that are perfect for quarantine
Please join me in continuing to reach out to our Friends – we need each other now more than ever.
- TOGETHER materials like take-home papers and drama skits are great activities for those stuck in quarantine! If you’re curious, check out free sample sessions here.
- If your group normally takes a break during summer, consider continuing to meet virtually via Zoom or another tool to stay connected.
- Get FREE access to the online Bible study “Jesus: Face to Face” using the code INTHISTOGETHER at togethersmallgroups.org.
We are truly in this together,
Friendship Ministries Canada