Start a Group
- Deprecated function: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in theme_views_slideshow_pager_widget_render() (line 187 of /home/friends2/public_html/sites/all/modules/views_slideshow/theme/views_slideshow.theme.inc).
- Deprecated function: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in theme_views_slideshow_controls_widget_render() (line 275 of /home/friends2/public_html/sites/all/modules/views_slideshow/theme/views_slideshow.theme.inc).
- Watch the Friendship Video to get a feel for what Friendship is and does. Next, watch "What is a Friendship Group Like?" to see how a "typical" group works.
- Download the Program Guide, or order a printed version. This useful handbook provides step-by-step instructions for starting a Friendship group.
- Order a free Information Packet. This includes brochures, catalogs, and flyers that give information about Friendship. You can share these with others at your church to inspire them to join you!
- Order an Introductory Kit and start becoming familiar with Friendship materials. Or you can download a sample session from God, Our Father.
- Download (and read) What Friendship Mentors Need to Know and start recruiting mentors. It’s not that hard – click here for some recruiting tips.
- Review the Abuse Prevention Guidelines and Volunteer Disclosure Form. These important documents will help you ensure that your group is a safe place for everyone.
- When you get started, let us know! We'll welcome your group in our newsletter.