Getting started is easier than you might think! Here are our recommendations – and if you get stuck or need extra advice, please contact us. We’re here to help!
- Start with the Program Guide, which is available online or in print. This useful handbook provides step-by-step instructions for starting a Friendship group.
- Order an Introductory Kit and start becoming familiar with Friendship materials. You can also download a sample session from God, Our Father, or visit the TOGETHER website for information and samples from our exciting new curriculum.
- Download (and read) What Friendship Mentors Need to Know and start recruiting mentors. It’s not hard – click here for some recruiting tips.
- Review the Abuse Prevention Guidelines and Volunteer Disclosure Form. These important documents will help you ensure that your group is a safe place for everyone.
- When you get started, let us know! We’ll welcome your group in our newsletter.