Friendship Blog: Tips and Tools to Include Friends
- Deprecated function: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in theme_views_slideshow_pager_widget_render() (line 187 of /home/friends2/public_html/sites/all/modules/views_slideshow/theme/views_slideshow.theme.inc).
- Deprecated function: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in theme_views_slideshow_controls_widget_render() (line 275 of /home/friends2/public_html/sites/all/modules/views_slideshow/theme/views_slideshow.theme.inc).
Welcome! We're glad you're here.
You have probably found us because:
a) You're involved in a Friendship group,
b) You're thinking about becoming involved in a Friendship group, or
c) You're passionate about disability ministry and including all people, regardless of ability or disability, in the life of the Church.
This is the first in a series of monthly blog posts designed for you, for people who believe that:
- Everyone is created in the image of God and deserving of love and justice.
- Redemption is a gift to all, a gift that is not dependent on a certain level of intelligence.
- The church is complete only when it includes all of God's children.
Journey with us here as we share stories, inspire ideas, and create opportunities to more effectively minister beside individuals who have an intellectual disability.
Your friends at Friendship Ministries